The North (Consulting) is a Minneapolis based political consulting firm that focuses on raising money, building campaign and field programs, and training. We take pride in a creative, quirky, and effective approach to politics. The North is hiring for summer and fall internships. Send us your resume today and read more below!
Interns will commit to at least five hours per week, primarily working from our downtown Minneapolis office. We’re happy to work with your professor or academic department if you have an option to earn academic credit. Interns will focus on one of the following departments:
- Field Organizing
- Marketing/Business Development
We’re specifically looking for internship candidates who have any of the following interests or experience:
- Marketing & Business Development
- Political campaigns & Fundraising
- Data experience with Excel, Access, GIS software, or SQL
All applicants should be:
- Motivated and organized
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- An effective communicator
- Ability to work remotely
- Able to respect the confidentiality of your work
Please send your resume, short cover letter that indicating your interest, your availability, and any writing or design examples you want us to see (not required).
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.