Ned Lamont's campaign for Governor is looking for an organized, aggressive, results oriented field director to start asap.
· Recruit, train and manage a field team to execute the field plan
· Set, meet, and exceed metrics for direct voter contact, volunteer and capacity recruitment, grassroots engagement, and GOTV
· Design and standardize best practices for data management using NGP//VAN and excel
· Establish a strong professional culture within the field organization focused on accountability, specific goals, utilization of best practices, innovation, and sense of purpose
Field Director Qualifications:
· 1-2 years of field experience, with at least one being a Regional Field Director, Data Director, or having targeting/data experience.
· At least one cycle managing and training high performing volunteers and staff
· Experience with and ability to train VAN. Experience setting up auto-dialers is a plus.
· Ability to design, maintain and improve a goal-oriented accountability structure
· Strong understanding of the Neighborhood Team organizing model
·Understanding of voter penetration and micro-targeting
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; successful at motivating staff to meet recruitment and voter contact goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent deadlines
· Applicants must be highly organized and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced campaign environment.
· Must have access to a vehicle, laptop and cell phone.
To apply: send resume and cover letter asap to email@example.com