Ned Lamont's campaign for Governor is looking for an organized, aggressive, results oriented field director to start asap.
- Recruit, train and manage a field team to execute the field plan
- Set, meet, and exceed metrics for direct voter contact, volunteer and capacity recruitment, grassroots engagement, and GOTV
- Design and standardize best practices for data management using NGP//VAN and excel
- Establish a strong professional culture within the field organization focused on accountability, specific goals, utilization of best practices, innovation, and sense of purpose
Field Director Qualifications:
- At least two cycles of field experience, with at least one being a Regional Field Director, Data Director, or having targeting/data experience.
- At least one cycle managing and training high performing volunteers and staff
- Experience with and ability to train VAN. Experience setting up auto-dialers is a plus.
- Ability to design, maintain and improve a goal-oriented accountability structure
- Strong understanding of the Neighborhood Team organizing model
- Understanding of voter penetration and micro-targeting
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; successful at motivating staff to meet recruitment and voter contact goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent deadlines
- Applicants must be highly organized and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced campaign environment.
- Must have access to a vehicle, laptop and cell phone.
To apply: send resume and cover letter asap to firstname.lastname@example.org